Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Running/Workout Playlist

It has been a while since I posted! But I have put together a playlist of some of my favorite running/workout songs. Not all are fast, but the ones that aren't are still very motivating, especially if you are a runner! So here it is, enjoy!

Temper Trap: Sweet Disposition
Metric: Black Sheep or anything off their album
Paper Tongues: Get Higher
One Republic: Secrets
Glasvegas: Geraldine
Temper Trap: Fader, Science of Fear and Love Lost
Paper Tongues: Trinity
Coldplay: Life in Technicolor II, Politik and Lost
Metric: All Yours (from Eclipise) and Gold Guns
Sia: Clap Your Hands
Usher: OMG and DJ Got Us Fallen in Love
Justin Bieber: Somebody to Love Remix
Lady Gaga: Bad Romance and Poker Face remix
Taio Cruz: Dynamite and Break Your Heart
The Bravery: Slow Poison
Black Eyed Peas: Rock that Body and I Gotta Feelin
Coldplay: Lovers in Japan
Sia: My Love


No comments:

Post a Comment